Add Preferences to an Account or Contact Record
- Access an account or contact record to add a preference to
- Click on the "Preferences" tab and click "Create"
- Enter the preference information and click "Save"
- Once the preference is saved, select an airport/vendor to tie the preference to (if applicable)
5. The preference will display in the trip snapshot under the Account/Passengers section.
Both account and contact FBO preferences will display in the snapshot. Additionally, when there is an FBO preference on the account level and the trip contains the location for that preference, the FBO will be automatically selected in the trip overview page.
Add Notes to an Account
- Access the Account record to add a note
- Click on "Add New" in the "Notes" section on the Overview page
- Select the Note Category which pertains to the note content that will be added. If no specific Category is needed, select N/A
- Type the note in the text box
- Click Save
- View notes by clicking the arrow to expand the text
Notes will not display on the trip record, rather they are for informational purposes on the Account level