Add a Vendor Aircraft
- Access the vendor record you want to add the aircraft to (the vendor type must be Charter Operator)
- Click on the "Aircraft" tab
- Click "Create"
- Enter the tail number in the first box
- Select how you want to create the aircraft profile: Use Standard Type Profile, From Aircraft, or Create New. Use Standard Type Profile contains a list of aircraft from the Avianis database which includes basic aircraft data points, performance data, and flight time configurations. From Aircraft allows you to copy an aircraft template that is already in your fleet aircraft or one of a vendor aircraft. Create New is only used if the aircraft type you are creating does not already exist in the Standard Profile type. It does not contain any flight time configuration data.
6. Click "Save" and "Edit"
7. Tab to the rates tab and set the default calculation method to fixed. This allows the user to easily input the price once the quote is created. The calculation method can be altered at the quote level.
Once the aircraft is created in the application, it will be an option to select when quoting or scheduling.
See this guide for Quote Generic and Vendor Aircraft.
View on Calendar
Once a trip is scheduled on the vendor aircraft it will display on the calendar when the appropriate filters are set to show as well is within the duration of time set on the calendar. For example, if you are calendar is set to a 30 day timeline and there is a flight within that time frame the aircraft will display. If the view is changed to 7 day and the trip is no longer within the duration of the specified time, the aircraft will not display.
- On the main navigation go to Scheduling > Aircraft
- Click on Filters and set Brokered Flights to show and reload schedule
All scheduled trips on a vendor aircraft within the selected timeline will display at the top of the calendar with a blue color.
Vendor Aircraft Search
Once aircraft are added to vendors they can be searched for through the aircraft section of the Vendor Search page.
1. Access the vendor search page
2. Select the Aircraft button in the right corner, this will take you to the vendor aircraft search page
3. There are a number of search functionalities available within the page.
Dropdown Menu - The drop down menu at the top of the filters options box allows you to select default searches, ones that you have saved and ones that have been shared with you by other users. This allows you to easily select those searches so that you do not have to recreate them every time you access the vendor aircraft search page. The last search that was run from this drop down will be saved for the next time you load the page.
Display Columns - The display columns option allows you to select which columns will appear in the table and what order they appear in.
Column Filters - You can quickly and effectively drill down into records that are pertinent to you through the filters. We will cover their full functionality later in this guide.
Match All Filters - The match all filters feature allows you to add (and) and compare (or) column filters.
Search - Allows you to search for text such as tail numbers, home base, or vendor.
4. Once a search has been run, there are various export options at the top left corner of the table (Copy, CSV, Excel, PDF and Print)