In this guide, we will cover the following:
- Register and login to the customer portal
- Reset password
- How to access trip information
- How to access the schedule
- How to enter a travel request
- Access and print invoices
- Access other reports
Register and login to the customer portal
- Go to the login page for your customer portal and click the "Sign Up!" link at the bottom of the form. The URL will be provided by the operation.
2. Enter your name, email, phone and the password you would like to use to login and then click "Sign Up". You will receive an email to confirm that your registration request was received. Once it has been approved you will also receive a notification to let you know that you can now login.
3. Once approved, access your portal login page, enter your email and password and click "Sign In"
- Go to the login page for your customer portal and click "Lost Password".
2. Enter your email address to receive a link where you're able to set a new password.
Access Trip Information
- Click on the edit button next to a trip in the "Upcoming Trips" section on the Dashboard or go to trips in the main navigation.
2. Once in the trip detail page, click the print button in the top right corner to print an up to date trip sheet. Also view the itinerary, crew members, passengers and service request(s).
3. To edit the itinerary click Add Leg, insert leg above (green plus button) or click the date/time to adjust an existing legs date/time or routing.
Note: The operation controls the user's ability to edit the itinerary.
Flight legs will display gray in the trip detail page of the customer portal if actual flight logs have been entered showing the legs completion.
Access Schedule Information
- Click on Schedule in the main navigation
- View the schedule including trips, maintenance and personnel events. There are Day, Work Week, Week, Month and Agenda view options in the top right corner of the calendar.
The color coding of the trips is based on the following:
Orange: A trip your companies account is scheduled on the companies aircraft
Blue: The company aircraft is being used by another account, so its unavailable
Gray: A trip your companies account is scheduled on, but on another aircraft other than the main company aircraft
Enter a Travel Request
- Click on Travel Request in the main navigation
- Enter whether the itinerary is a Roundtrip, One-way or Multi-city flight
- Enter all relevant itinerary information and click "Submit"
Access and Print Invoices
- Select the Invoices tab on the left side of the screen
2. Enter the date range, then click the "Search" button. Please note the "Date Range" checkbox must be checked to search by date range.
3. View and print the invoice by selecting the "Printer" icon next to the associated invoice on the right side of the screen.
4. The invoice will appear in a new window. Review and print the invoice.
- Select Reports on the menu to the left
2. Select a report, a month or quarter and year to view the preferred data.