Adding general, aircraft and trip related expenses to Avianis allows for full expense tracking, reconciliation and reporting. There are two ways to add trip related expenses to Avianis. The first way is to access the related trip from the Trips page and go to the expense tab.
- Click "Create"
- Enter all applicable information and save
- The Existing Vendor payable to option is pulling from the operation's Avianis vendor database. When searching for the vendor, if no data returns, the create new option is available.
- The Personnel payable to option is available for designating a personnel the expense is reimbursable to. Be sure to designate reimbursable as well.
- The Credit Card paid with option displays all Company (input in My Company > Profile > Credit Cards), Aircraft and Personnel credit cards.
The second option is to access Expenses on the main navigation.
As all types of expenses get entered into Avianis, the Expense page allows for easy search and reconciliation. It is recommend trip related expenses are entered through the trip. That way, only the leg has to be selected rather than locating the trip number. Typically users access the main expense areas to enter aircraft and general types of expenses. Here is an example of an aircraft expense.
Creating Split Expenses
Splitting expenses is useful when there are multiple line items on one receipt/invoice.
- Follow the procedures above for creating an expense.
- Click on the "Split Expense into line items" checkbox.
3. A Split Line Items drops down will appear. Enter each item's details and continue clicking "Add" unit you have added all items from the receipt/invoice and then click "Save".