The Quick Start Guide: User Basics outlines a few key areas in the application to be aware of. Throughout the guide there will be various links to articles that show step by step instructions to more detailed configurations.
Customize Your Calendar
Each user has the ability to customize their own calendar views. There are two calendar views - Aircraft and Crew.
- In the main navigation, go to "Scheduling".
- Click "Filters". Select the applicable filters and click "Reload Schedule." In order for all users to view the same information on the aircraft and crew calendar, you must communicate what items to select.
The filter options are for aircraft, event containers, stages and tags. The aircraft filters allow the user to show all aircraft, select by an aircraft type the organization operates, select a specific tail # or filter by regulatory type. The displayed order of the selected items are defined by which item is selected first, second, third, etc.
Here are some filter examples:
The crew view filters crew members by the aircraft program they're associated to or by the personnel's name. Additionally, it filters trip stages. Event Containers and stages are tailored to each organization's needs. Click for more details on how to configure Event Containers.
Check out the Getting Started: Calendar guide for a detailed explanation on all calendar features and functionality.
Access A User Profile
The Admin, Ops Manager, Scheduling Manager, and Chief Pilot of the organization may access and edit a users profile. The user is able to access and edit their profile as well.
- Go to My Company > Personnel in the main navigation.
2. Click on the name of the personnel member you want to access the profile for.
Personalize Your User Profile
Personalize the profile by adding a photo and creating an email signature. The photo will be seen within Avianis and on customized reports if applicable.
Add A Photo
- Access the user profile.
- Click "Choose File".
- Locate and select the file you want to upload. .
- Click "Open".
- Select "Upload File".
Add An Email Signature
- Access the user profile.
- Access the Signature section, enter your email signature and click "Save".
Change Username And Reset Password
- Click on your name in the top left corner to access your user profile.
- Click on your current username line.
- Enter the new username (email address), confirm the email, current password and click "Change Username"
This will log you out and require that you login with your new credentials.
Reset A Users Password
- Go to My Company > Personnel.
- Click on the name of the user you want to reset the password for.
- Click the "Reset Password" button. An email will be sent to that user with a link to reset their password. The user will have 30 minutes to reset.
4. Click the link in your email. Enter your username and the new password two times and click "change password."