Before you can configure the Wyvern integration through Avianis, inquire to the Wyvern Product Support team for your operation's credentials. They are different from what is used to login into their website.
Wyvern Product Support: 1-800-WINGMAN [946-4626]
- Go to My Company > Global Settings > Integrations > Wyvern in the main navigation.
- Enter your username/password and at what time each day you would like the integration to run.
- Designate if flight crew information is sent based on regulatory type. For example, if crew with the 135 regulatory designation on their personnel profile is required to sync select Part 135.
- Set the applicable qualification item for proficiency check (293), instrument (297) check and line/sector (299) check. Helpful Hint: These should not be aircraft specific. See Quick Start Guide: Crew Records for more on creating the programs and qualification items.
- Click save
6. Access the Aircraft tab and associate the Avianis Aircraft Type to the Wyvern Model Type Code.
7. Access the personnel and enable the personnel that needs to sync to Wyvern.
Note: be sure to create a minimum of one aircraft type log book entry (type should match the type rating in Avianis and Wyvern). This allows an operation to send the aircraft time in type.