Prerequisite: Before the aircraft can be configured in Avianis you must reach out to an Avinode Support Staff member and ask for your organization's API connection credentials (they're different than the login credentials used to access the Avinode website).
The integration allows for the schedule to automatically push every 2 hours from Avianis to Avinode and receive quote requests from Avinode to Avianis (requests come into Avianis every 20 minutes). To set up the integration follow these steps:
Enter login credentials
- Access your user profile.
- Click on the "Integration" tab.
- Click the "Login" button.
4. Enter the credentials provided and click "Save".
5. Go to My Company > Global Settings > Integrations > Avinode and click the Default button next to the user that you want to use as the default login.
- Go to My Company > Global Settings > Integrations > Avinode
- Click on the Aircraft tab
- Click the check box above the Add/Remove column and click the Add button next to each aircraft you want to add to the integration.