- Click the "My Flights" tab in the menu on the left-side of the screen.
- Select the applicable "Flight Log" by selecting the ICAO identifier pair under the "Route" column.
- In the "Flight Log" select the "Expenses" tab.
4. To create a new expense select "Create."
5. Enter all relevant information in the "Expense Details" section.
6. Optional Mark the expense as reimbursable by selecting the 'Reimbursable' check-box.
7. Optional Itemize the expense by selecting the 'Split Expense into Line Items' check-box.
8. Optional Receipts can be added under the "Documents" section.
9. Select the applicable options for 'Payable to' and 'Paid with.'
10. When finished if you would like to create a new expense click "Save & New." If you are finished adding expenses for this leg select "Save." Please be aware you can always come back in at a later date and add new expenses.