Add duty time through a flight log
- Access the "Duty Time" tab on the flight log you want to add duty time to
- Select the Personnel or All Crew option
- Designate the Duty Category
- Confirm the start/end date are accurate, enter the start/end times in zulu and save
NOTE: Even though you are entering the duty time on a specific flight leg it may apply to multiple legs. Once added, the duty record will show in the Duty Time tab of any flight leg within 24 hours of the logged record. Trip related logs are visible on the crew calendar.
Add non-flight related duty times
- Access the Aircraft or Crew Scheduling Board
- Click "Add Event"
3. Enter relevant details and make sure you select "Duty Time" as the Event Type and a Duty Category (duty category will show as soon as you select Duty Time as the event type).
4. Click the "Add Users to Event" checkbox and select all personnel members the duty record applies to.
5. Click "Save"