Add Qualification Items To A Program
Each program can contain any number of qualification items. Within each qualification item are various settings: frequency, regulatory type, position and grace eligibility.
- Access the program to add items to.
- Click "Add New."
- Enter the Name for Item.
- Enter the Description of the Item.
- Enter an Airport or Airports if the Qualification is Airport specific.
- Enter an Avionics Type if the Qualificiation is Avionics Type specific.
- Enter an Account if the Qualification is Account specific.
Note: Selecting Airports, Avionics and/or Accounts will check the crew member's qualifications in the trip snapshot for trips that include those specific selected items only.
Add Personnel To A Qualification Program
When personnel members are associated to a qualification program, the crew record tracking abilities begin. Once associated, the qualification items within the program will be listed under the personnel's profile > qualifications.
- Access the program.
- Click on the "Personnel" tab.
- Select a personnel member from the "Select Personnel" drop down.
- Click "Edit" next to their name once they have been added.
- Click "Edit" next to a qualification item.
- Enter the last completed and next due (if applicable) dates and click "Save".