Add Qualification Items To A Program
Each program can contain any number of qualification items. Within each qualification item are various settings: frequency, regulatory type, position and grace eligibility.
- Access the program to add items to.
- Click "Add New."
- Enter the Name for Item.
- Enter the Description of the Item.
- Enter an Airport or Airports if the Qualification is Airport specific.
- Enter an Avionics Type if the Qualificiation is Avionics Type specific.
- Enter an Account if the Qualification is Account specific.
- Check Recurrent if applicable to the Qualification
- Check Grace Eligibile if applicable to the Qualification and then enter criteria for early grace and post grace if it applies.
Note: Selecting Airports, Aircraft, Avionics and/or Accounts will check the crew member's qualifications in the trip snapshot for trips that include those specific selected items only.
Pre and Post Grace allows for control on how many months to consider for early grace and late grace independently. The number entered is for quantity of months.
Example: 2 equals 2 months.
Add Events To A Qualification Item
The Events tab enables the ability to track events during the frequency of the qualification item. These will be checked in the trip snapshot and will flag along with the other crew regulatory checks.
Add Personnel To A Qualification Program
When personnel members are associated to a qualification program, the crew record tracking abilities begin. Once associated, the qualification items within the program will be listed under the personnel's profile > qualifications.
- Access the program.
- Click on the "Personnel" tab.
- Select a personnel member from the "Select Personnel" drop down.
- Click "Edit" next to their name once they have been added.
- Click "Edit" next to a qualification item.
- Enter the last completed and next due (if applicable) dates and click "Save".