There are two sections airport notes can be added through. The Airport Search or Notes section.
Add Airport Notes through Airport Search
- In the Main Navigation, click on "Airports"
- Then click on "Airport Search"
- Enter the airport's identifier you want to search for. The yellow tag is the location. The blue tags are surrounding airports that are within the search radius and meet the runway length specified.
- Click the "More Info" button.
5. Click on the "Notes" tab.
6. Click create, enter the applicable information, associate the airport(s) and click "Save."
Subject: This name will display in the snapshot
Description: This field is required
Start Date/Time - End Date/Time: This is not a required field. In the case this note contains a specific date and time range, enter the applicable dates and times.
Type - Select the applicable type, whether an operational or customs type note.
Severity - Select the level of severity. Whether the note is just for information purposes, or if it needs to be defined as a warning or critical item.
Add Airport Notes through Airport Notes List
The Airports > Notes section of the application is where all notes created can be managed (view, edit, delete).
- In the Main Navigation, click on Airports > Notes.
- Click "Create"
- Click create, enter the applicable information, associate the airport(s) and click "Save."