- On the Main Navigation, click on Airports > Airport Search. Search for airports based on identifier or physical address. Select the type to search by.
- Enter the airport identifier or physical address. Enter the nm distance radius and minimum runway requirement.
- Click "Search"
Here are the results. The yellow icon is the searched location (KDPA) and the blue icons are other airport options with at least a 5000 foot runway and are within a 100 nm radius of KDPA.
4. Use the compass and zoom in/zoom out feature to navigate on your map.
5. Click on the airport tab and a pop-up appears displaying some general operational info. Click "More Info" to view additional information on the airport.
6. Under the map opens more operational information, service options and a place to create airport notes.