The Activity by Aircraft Type report is a quick way to pull an aircrew member's activity for a given aircraft type. This is especially useful for users who operate a multiple of the same aircraft type.
- Select Reports in the menu on the left. Then select Crew to enter the crew reports section.
2. On the right side of the screen go to the Activity by Aircraft Type window. From here the user can launch the report.
3. Using the drop down menus in the Activity by Aircraft Type window select the crew member's name, aircraft type, and date for the report. The date the user selects will pull all information in the system up to and including that date.
4. When the user has finished selecting the options they can click Launch Report. The report will then appear in a new window.
5. You can export the report to a PDF document by selecting the PDF icon in the top right corner of the report.