The client would like to see both 91 and 135 actual flight time (decimal format) for a specific aircraft for the month of January.
- On the Main Navigation go to Reports > Operations. Enter the appropriate date range.
- Select Flight Data Analysis Grid. Your data for that date range will appear.
3. Filter the aircraft out first.
4. Create a Group by Regulatory type.
5. Lastly, create an aggregate by selecting Act FlightDec and Sum, click Add.
In the Act FlightDec column of the table, the sums for all regulatory types will appear. Then it will display the sum for each regulatory type.
6. Once you have captured the data, export into an Excel, CSV or PDF format.